Welcome to our website. Please read these terms and conditions of use (“Conditions”) carefully before using our website. By using our website, You indicate that You accept these Conditions and that You agree to abide by them. If You do not agree to these Conditions, please refrain from using our website.
Information about us
- This website is operated by [Bonas & Company Limited] (“We” or “Us”) whose registered office is [Thavies Inn House, 3-4 Holborn Circus, London EC1N 2PL]. We are registered in England and Wales under company registration number . The term “You” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Accessing our website
- The content of the pages of our website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice and We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service We provide on our website without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason our website is not available at any time or for any period.
- From time to time, We may restrict access to some parts of our website, or our entire website, to users who have registered with Us.
- Unauthorised use of our website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
Intellectual property rights
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our website for your personal reference and You may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our site.
- Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our website must always be acknowledged.
- You may not use any part of the materials on our website for commercial purposes without obtaining our prior written consent.
- All trademarks reproduced on our website, which are neither our property nor licensed to Us, are acknowledged on our website.
Reliance on information on our website
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, and We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such information or materials by any visitor to our website, or by anyone who may be informed of its contents.
- The material displayed on our website is provided without any warranty or guarantee whatsoever as to its accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and We expressly exclude any liability (whether under statute, common law or the law of equity) for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law (including, but not limited to, any indirect or consequential loss of any kind howsoever arising). This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation, nor any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by law.
- Our website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information only and do not signify that We endorse those websites. We have no control over the content of those websites and We accept no responsibility for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Links to our website
- You may link to our website, provided You do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by You.
- We may revise these Conditions at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make as they will be binding on You.
- If any provision of these Conditions is determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which they are intended to be effective, that provision or part-provision shall, to the extent required, be deemed not to form part of these Conditions, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these Conditions shall not be affected.
- Any failure or delay by Us to exercise any right or remedy provided by these Conditions does not waive our right to enforce such right or remedy nor shall it preclude or restrict our further exercise of that or any other right or remedy. No single or partial exercise of such right or remedy shall preclude or restrict our further exercise of that or any other right or remedy.
- Your use of our website and any dispute arising out of or in connection with it, or with these Conditions, is subject to the laws of England and Wales and to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Bonas Privacy Statement
Bonas-Couzyn (Antwerp) NV with company registration number BE0404.935.507 and registered business address at Pelikaanstraat 62, 2018 Antwerp, Belgium, collects and handles personal data of customers, suppliers or any other contact, in line with this ‘Privacy Statement’.
The contact person for data protection at Bonas-Couzyn (Antwerp) NV is:
Name: Johan Zonnekeyn
Phone: +32 3 233 70 80
Purpose and reason for personal data collection
Bonas will process the following data:
- Information provided by you through direct communication (phone, e-mail, fax, online);
- Data collected through one of our online tender/auction platforms and infrastructure.
Bonas will process your company and/or personal data, for the following purposes:
- To communicate with you about delivery of services and/or goods;
- To legally comply with mandatory regulations (e.g. Anti-Money Laundry Law and Regulations of 1993);
- To comply with our statutory, fiscal or accounting obligations;
- To provide you information related to the business relationship we share.
Anyone who registers as a customer at Bonas will be requested for information necessary to commercially and legally address you in a correct way (e.g. payment and/or invoicing).
Automated decision making
Bonas does not use any automated processes on subjects that could have (substantial) consequences to private individuals. The processes referred to are decisions taken by software or systems, without the intervention of a human-being.
How long will we save your data?
Your data will only be kept for as long as necessary to achieve the goals it was collected for in the first place, taking into account legal time limitations, e.g. 5 years for personal data.
Sharing of information with third parties
Your information will be treated confidentially and will under no circumstances be shared with third parties, unless this is strictly necessary to perform our duties towards you, or to comply with legal obligations.
The right to access, update, delete or transfer your data
In accordance with the Belgian law of 8 December 1992 regarding the protection of privacy, you are at all times entitled to access the personal data we keep on you, delete it and/or have changes made to it. Kindly contact us in case you feel your data has been used inappropriately.
Bonas will address any such request in accordance with the EU GDPR, and will need a copy of your identity card and/or passport for proof of identification. Please black out your picture and card/passport number to protect your privacy, and we will respond to your request within one month.
You are also entitled to file a complaint directly with the Privacy Commission, and can do so online, via telephone or via e-mail (www.privacycommission.be).
How do we secure your data?
Your personal data that is stored with us is only accessible to authorized Bonas personnel and to yourself, via our secure customer website. To protect the flow of information, we have both physical and infrastructural security measures in place. Kindly contact our office on +32 3 233 70 80 in case you believe that your data is not well secured, misused or if there is anything that might be signaling fraud.
Bonas reserves the right to add or change this Privacy Statement at its sole discretion, without prior notice. The latest version is always available on: http://www.bonasgroup.com/TermsOfUse.aspx#privacy_statement.
A copy of our Terms and Conditions is available on the customer registration pack which you can find on http://www.bonasbids.com